Trail Conditions: Good to very good.
Weather: Snow coming, how much we will have to wait and see.
I am open in the Little House, First weekend in March. Feb24 through March 2.
Damn almost midnight and I realized I didn’t post today, that’s what happens when I don’t work everyday.
I’m running out of stuff to say. We have plenty of snow and more is on the way. Conditions are going to depend on temps and the amount of riders. If we get a foot again I’m sure it will get rough out there. But overall conditions are good to very good for now. I heard Wednesday that the second portion of 13 going to Rockland has not been groomed for a while. It may be groomed now but I am not sure.
- I was devastated to find out my wife was having an affair, but, by turning to religion, I was soon able to come to terms with the whole thing. I converted to Islam, and we’re stoning her in the morning.
- My wife suggested I get myself one of those penis enlargers, so I did. She’s 25 and her name is Heather.
- Went to our local bar with my wife last night. Locals started shouting “paedophile!” and other names at me, just because my wife is 24 and I’m 50. It completely spoiled our 10th anniversary.
- My son was thrown out of school today for letting a girl in his class give him a hand-job. I said “Son, that’s three schools this year! You’d better stop before you’re banned from teaching altogether.”
- The cost of living has now become so high that my wife is having sex with me because she can’t afford batteries.
- I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated, but must come back as a different creature. She said she would like to come back as a cow. I said, “You obviously haven’t been listening.”